Prep: 5 mins Cook:45 mins
Serve alongside your favourite sausages with plenty of ketchup and mayonnaise for dipping.
5 large sweet potatoes
3 garlic cloves
3 tbsp of olive oil
A small bunch of rosemary
1 tsp of sea salt
1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a bowl mix a little of the olive oil, the crushed garlic, finely chopped rosemary, sea salt and pepper until you have a smooth paste.
3. Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthways and then in half again, then chop into rough chips.
4. Add the sweet potatoes to the bowl and toss with the herb paste.
5. Spread out the fries in a large roasting tin in a single layer and drizzle with a little extra oil.
6. Roast in the oven for about 40–45 minutes, or until the insides are soft and the edges are slightly charred.
7. Serve alongside your favourite sausages with plenty of ketchup and mayonnaise for dipping.