Cook: 10 mins
A rich, tasty gravy that is simple to make. A perfect accompaniment for our Korker Premium British Sausages.
2 tsp redcurrant jelly
1/2 cube chicken stock, made in 100ml boiling water
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
50ml red wine
2tsp cornflour mixed with 2 tsp of water
1. Add the cooking juices from the sausages to a medium sized saucepan.
2. Stir in the stock, wine, balsamic vinegar, and redcurrant jelly.
3. Bring to a simmer and whisk until the ingredients have combined well with the sausage juices.
4. Slowly, a tsp at a time, add the cornflour and water mixture to the jus and whisk each spoonful well until fully absorbed.
5. Do this until you have a thick gravy consistency.