Prep:5 mins Cook:40 mins
Takes only minutes to prepare - great for a quick teatime treat. Serve with your favourite veggies and creamy mash for a delicious family meal.
2 tbsp olive oil
8 honey roast sausages
1 large red onion
3 tbsp clear honey
3 tbsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6/fan oven 180C.
2. Pour the oil into a large roasting tin and heat in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
3. Tip the sausages and onions cut into wedges into the roasting tin and toss to lightly coat in the oil.
4. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
5. Drain the sausages and onions well on kitchen paper, then tip them into a clean roasting tin.
6. Blend the honey and mustard together in a small bowl, pour over the sausages and onions and stir and shake them so they become coated.
7. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, turning them over halfway.
8. Serve the sausages and onions piled into rolls with extra mustard if liked