Prep: 20 mins Cook: 0 mins
This slaw recipe is the perfect foil for our delicious pork burgers whether you serve it to top the burger or on the side. The apple perfectly complements our succulent pork burger - time to BBQ!
1/2 small red cabbage
2 eating apples, cored and sliced into matchsticks, tossed in lemon juice
1/2 small red onion
1 small bunch flat leaf parsley
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2tbsp natural yogurt
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Finely shred the red cabbage using a knife or mandolin.
2. Peel, core and slice the apples into matchsticks and toss in lemon juice to prevent them going brown.
3. Finely shred the red onion using a knife or mandolin.
4. Coarsely chop the parsley.
5. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together with the mayonnaise, natural yogurt and seasoning.
6. Serve on top of your Korkers pork burger with dill pickles and lettuce if liked.